thelastrolo
    Participant
    @thelastrolo

Two pieces, one a massive snake after the 2nd sitting, first sitting did the head and let it heal ๐Ÿ™‚

What you reckon?

DSC00391.jpg

DSC00382.jpg

And a custom piece I’ll be doing later

Opinion?

DSC00213.jpg

Libertine
    Participant
    @libertine

think you forgot to attach the pics m8, i cant see anything.

thelastrolo
    Participant
    @thelastrolo

@Libertine 23959 wrote:

think you forgot to attach the pics m8, i cant see anything.

really? its all coming up on my screen :/

Libertine
    Participant
    @libertine

Dunno then m8 i cant see no pics or links or nothing just writing.

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

i see the pics fine.

maybe page is loading a little slow for you libertine?

I would like to see some more photo’s of the second piece fo work. looks like a coverup in progress there. any other pics of that stuff?

Libertine
    Participant
    @libertine

must be me then for some reason, ive left page an hour and still nothing loading think i might be have trouble connecting to photobucket or something dont know why but then again im no bill gates.
    i try again later but cant understand it i can see all other threads and pics ok.

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

The skull freaks me out a little but it’s nicely done. I can’t tell what’s on the arm..? And I love the drawing. I think it needs a little more shading though.

Libertine
    Participant
    @libertine

Ok i can see them now it was my browser opened site up in different browser and i can see them .
    I like the skull the eyes look very dark and sinister, could do with seeing snake when its healed and was wondering if your going to be covering that swallow up with it. As for the drawing thats excellent did you draw and design it yourself?

thelastrolo
    Participant
    @thelastrolo

yeah the drawing is my own work in my own style expect to see more flash soon ๐Ÿ™‚ The swallow means something to the guy so we’re probably going to re-vamp it a little as opposed to a straight out cover-up ๐Ÿ™‚ do you draw up your own custom stuff?

Joe

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

I’m drawing parts of mine. Then I’m going to let my artist arrange it how he sees fit.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.