l_26167f90d4f61fd154993938881c7989.jpg
    l_de19d28c4d8e16c67577322fe8b84e65.jpg
    l_ea741842a284194e788bc383def6a5c7.jpg
    Tattoo_5__Leighton_by_thelastrolo13.jpg

what you all think… crit GREATLY appreciated

thelastrolo
    Participant
    @thelastrolo

and can some1 let me know if the wolf pic is showing… doesnt seem to be working on my comp…

๐Ÿ™

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

yep i can see the wolf pic and they all look cool although i have to say the wolf is very very almost a sea lion:eek:

i think the snout is too small and the body to wide. no wolf is that fat.but that asie i like the shading on the wolf tat.

i really like the first pic though. i like intricate work i think it is very pleasing and i generally prefer more subtle flowing tattoo’s to big pics of things.

Libertine
    Participant
    @libertine

Nice work m8 good fine lines on flower and cant fault the other 2 but have to agree the wolf doesnt look quite right.
    Good though in my opinion look forward to seeing more of your work ๐Ÿ™‚

thelastrolo
    Participant
    @thelastrolo

thank you very much for the feedback ๐Ÿ™‚ much apprecciated. The wolf was done from an exact reference so Ill get a copy of the picture to show you… I did address the issue of “chubbyness” but the client said he wanted it: as is :/ but the fact that you thought the shading was ok made me smile ๐Ÿ™‚ I like the flower too, I’ll try and get a picture of it fully healed because the white shows up like a peach

Joe

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.