scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

I’ve been working on a design for myself for about a year now, generally taken from a piece I saw somewhere online. Anyway, I’ve adapted it quite a bit and then put it away for a few months to let it soak into my mind, take it out now and again, check it over and see if it still has the appeal I originaly felt for it. Now I’ve lost the Fecking thing, and the original (well I’ve lost my entire folder actually, well over 25 designs in it:mad:)
    The original design ‘I think’ may have been a Brandon Bond piece although not 100% sure. It had a hand rising out of the ground (quite a dark green background almost marshlike) into the sunset (very bright blues, oranges and reds) with a rose spiraling up the arm and then through the palm of the hand and out the other side. Their was another piece above it but I wasn’t interested in that.
    It’s a right bastard if i’ve lost it all together as alot of time went into it, it will be completing my backpiece and rib panels.
    I’ve checked as much out as one man can and am at a loss as to where it has gone. So who better to ask than the community on both sides of the pond.
    Cheers boys and girls, keep your eyes open for me. 😀

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.