Ashley H
    @

To describe it, in the lower left side it starts with a hollow circle. At the top right of the circle there is a diagonal stick that runs into another shape that looks like a slightly slanted ‘c’. In between the ‘c’ shape and the circle there is a crescent shape that curves downward around the first circle. The whole thing is outlined in black and filled in with purple. He tells me that it has to do with a really evil character. All he tells me about the character is that the idea behind it is ‘do whatever you want’. He won’t tell me what it means bc he thinks I will think he’s nerdy, but hello, I knew that when I married him! I just want to know more about this symbol which means so much to my husband. So if anyone can tell me or direct me to a page where I can read about it, that would be greatly appreciated. 🙂

cdall1977
    @

the time spent getting this tat he could have been cutting the grass.

sharp shorty
    Participant
    @sharp-shorty

I think it means “I love my wife”, but I can’t be certain……..

Questions
    Participant
    @questions

Its a gang thing:D ….just kidding:rolleyes:

Try playing the game with him it might come up during play.:)

jinny123
    Participant
    @jinny123

@sharp shorty 22709 wrote:

I think it means “I love my wife”, but I can’t be certain……..

Hehe:D Excellent answer. Good way to stay out of trouble.

“Yes dear” and “you look beautiful” work well too.

sharp shorty
    Participant
    @sharp-shorty

LOL…..yes it is a good way to say out of trouble….

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

WOW, do you know how many different tattoos that could be, no picture? The clear circle could be the pearl that comes with the eastern dragon pieces usualy as apposed to the nasty western. The eastern dragon is a pieceful beast so no wories there.
    I’ve a feeling if its a dungeons and dragons tattoo it will be pretty nerdy so no worries there, he’s probably right:D
    Has he been away on a long weekend and come home with this? maybe he doesn’t know himself and won’t tell you incase he forgets what he told you? Ok enough stirring scrub, lol, sorry!!
    Anyway, have you seen the guy in the UK that got a full gandolf piece on his back only for him to come out gay at the end of the last book? Wow, that would be a pisser. No homophobia from me but a ‘gay wizard’ on a full backpiece without knowing? surely unique!!
    You’ll have to catch him sleeping and them post a picture for us to have a gander at.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.