defmetal
    Participant
    @defmetal

hey all, i have a fair bit of good work including a full sleeve but its the back of my arm (sleeve) that im worried about, its still all out lines so alot of colour would go over it fine, first what do you normally call
    a tattoo thats just a wash of colours, ive seen some really cool looking orbs and stuff that are like this what should i been searching for and does anone have any examples they could post? thanks

sharp shorty
    Participant
    @sharp-shorty

Welcome to the forum!

My picture files are too big to upload here, but I was going to show you some Michele Wortman stuff. She is Guy Aitchisons
    wife, and she is a Pastel Impressionist with her tattoos. I personally love her work, it has a brush stroke effect unlike anybody I’ve ever seen. They have a cyber art studio somewhere on the web, I will try to find the link for you.

sharp shorty
    Participant
    @sharp-shorty

Welcome to the forum!

My picture files are too big to upload here, but I was going to show you some Michele Wortman stuff. She is Guy Aitchisons
    wife, and she is a Pastel Impressionist with her tattoos. I personally love her work, it has a brush stroke effect unlike anybody I’ve ever seen. They have a cyber art studio called hyper space studios here’s the link: http://hyperspacestudios.com/galleries

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.