ghartran31
    @

Hello all,
    Need some help here. I brought a picture to my tattoo artist awhile back that was a dragon holding a pin-up girl done by Hannah Aitchinson now on L.A. Ink. He moved shops and lost the photo in the move. It was probably the coolest color scheme for a dragon I have ever seen and I am ready to get it but I need another photo of it or a link on the web so my artist can see it. It was found in a tattoo magazine about a year ago and my artist said Hannah did that tattoo awhile ago and it has been in several magazines the past few years. The dragon was blue,purple, orange on the head. It also had a Lilac purple belly..etc. If anyone knows where I can get another copy of it please email me. I am willing to pay if someone has the magazine. 99% of the color schemes I see of dragons I dont like. This was truly awesome!! I think the picture I saw actually had two different sleeves done by her on the same page. I WILL TAKE ANY HELP I CAN GET……DESPERATE HERE. ghartran31@yahoo.com

ALInk
    Participant
    @alink

why not contact hanna or in a round about way ,ie fansite ,google imiges hanna tattoos, ect

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.