DonJuanMair
    Participant
    @donjuanmair

hi im new to these forums and i was wondering about color combinations.
    I have at the moment a black and whitre phrase on my shoulder, b & w phrase on my fore arm and now i have just got a b & w pic on my shoulder all down to my elbow. Every tattoo i have is B & W. So my question is i want to get a rose for my mom, red for llove
    what my question is is would red look funny now with all that b & w.. I want to get the tattoo on my lower arm. but im worried that the red might look a bit strange

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

Problem with going to colour once you have already made your mind up to stay with b&w everywhere else is, you will tend to start getting more and more colour once you have started, and before you know it, you may be screwing up the original work in the name of colour.
    I don’t see why the red would look out of place at all, black and red are a normal healthy looking combination. But be aware, if it looks great, you may need to tint the others with colour. IMO
    Good luck!!

DonJuanMair
    Participant
    @donjuanmair

yeah i understand what your saying i think im going to get black and white to keep with what i have

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.