LoveSpell
    @

It’s just a tinted moisturizer, will it harm my tattoo?
    I’m not tanning in the sun. It is just a tinted moisturizer!

BUTTERFLY_arse
    Participant
    @butterfly_arse

Yes it will…
    TAN lotion?
    use sunblock..
    The sun will damage your tattoo.
    The colors will fade ..

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

I’d use nothing for another couple of weeks, I wouldn’t even put anything oil based, unnatural, tinted couloured perfumed, anything. It may react, or as said about, fade the colour. Just keep it out of the sun completely untill well after completely heeled.

Nikki
    Participant
    @nikki

I don’t have any first hand experience with this, but if the tattoo is still healing – I wouldn’t put anything on it with any tint or color or whatever on it. It could affect the color and healing process I would think. Just stick to Neosporin or regular unscented lotion. Give your tattoo the best chance to heal properly and look beautiful

Jessy
    @

it would probably soak into your skin and cause discoloration… especially since your tattoo is new it might make it permanent

sharp shorty
    Participant
    @sharp-shorty

After three days use only an unscented natural moisturizer, something with a healing agent in it, such as aloe, or vitamin E.

rdavies1987
    @

Don’t risk it. Keep using A+D ointment, or whatever your artist told you to use. Wait at least another 2 weeks.

Paula
    Participant
    @paula

Yes, it will harm it, DON’T DO IT!

http://www.ehow.com/how_5394_care-new-tattoo.html

vampirenekodoll
    @

You really should try and get some Curel lotion, the unfragranced kind. And you should be applying lotion everday so the tattoo doesnt crack open and bleed and yes that can happen.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.