kaligirl…xxx
    @

I have to wear steel toe boots for work, i dont really do much walking around at work but the boots are very enclosing and sortof tighter than normal shoes. I am going on sunday to get a new tattoo on the top of my foot and i am concerned that my boots will rub it or make it tender or lose color. i have a tattoo on the top of my other foot and i remember how sore and swollen it was for about a week, my problem is, i am getting it on sunday and i have to be back to work on monday! what should i do? should i ust leave my shoe slighty unlaced? nobody would notice, im a shipping and receiving clerk so i basically sit at my computer all day but i have to wear boots because of company policy…. will it be okay? i have tuesday off as well so that is one day i dont have to wear my boots.

Tasha M
    @

if your sitting in front of the computer all day than just take off ur boots and cover ur feet with your pants. that will give u 2days to heal.

DJ KO
    @

I had a tatoo on my foot this year and wore my boots the next day. When i tok them off the dressing had stuck to my tattoo and i had to pull it off which did pull some skin off the tattoo. I was in agony for a day or two and the part of the tattoo that had stuck has scarred and faded compared to the rest. Get advice from your tattoist and try not to let your feet get hot and sweaty. Good luck i hope yours doesn’t hurt as much as mine did, i am dreading going back to have it recovered.

Brittany B
    Participant
    @brittany-b

I have a tattoo on the top of my foot & I wore shoes the day after I got it…As long as you are going to be able to have the bandages on there while you are wearing your boots then you will be fine. Also your boots wont rub off any color ๐Ÿ™‚ I hope this helps! Good Luck!
    P.S. Tattoos on top of the foot hurt so bad! ๐Ÿ™‚

sharp shorty
    Participant
    @sharp-shorty

With a tattoo on your foot it is best to get it when you can where flip-flops or sandels or something, your boots will not be good, as it cannot breath and a persons feet are sweaty and full of bacteria. It really is not a good idea, but if you have to get it, then take as much time to clean it and let it breath as possable. Good Luck!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.