Addison S.
    @

about three months ago I got this tatoo. It’s big, I know. I still need to get it colored eventually when I get enough money. When I first got it, I loved it, now I’m unsure, what do you think?

Heres the link:
    http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u117/RH007/tattoo.jpg
    oh, and does anyone know any good tattoo places in Virginia or Maryland?

Lizz
    Participant
    @lizz

That is nice and it will look even better with alot of color i thinks its real nice when u do color think bright color and it will stand out even more

remoserjr107
    @

Very nice, but definitely needs color!

.model behavior.
    Participant
    @model-behavior

that’s really pretty, but i would consider getting a little bit of color in it, or darkening the lines. otherwise, it’s very pretty and classy.

AFox
    @

I think it is a good tattoo

Sexy Sel
    Participant
    @sexy-sel

First of all well done for getting that placement i know it can really hurt gettin a tattoo there. It’s going to be AMAZING when it’s finished. It looks sooooooooooo beautiful, you really shouldn’t be unsure about it because it’s lovely. It’s going to be totally stunning when it’s all colored in and i hope you post a picture when it’s finished. The way the tattoo looks now i’d give it a 8 out of 10 when it’s all colored in i’d give it 10 out of 10. Well done on a beautiful tattoo and a great placement. Hope you get it finished soon.

vickywood
    @

stunning…. with or without color.

Joe R
    @

That tattoo is really HOT HOT.. Its a great tattoo .. Wait to u get it colored in.. It will look much better.. It’s now only the out line..Post more pictures when it’s done.. I would love to see it when finished..

Angiej1213
    @

I totally love it. Please post again when you get it filled in with colors. It will look spectacular!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.