Sharon P
    @

I’m wanting a peice of work for my foot. Going from big toe along top of foot and then around ankle. Want something unique and personal as along it want 5 roses of various colouring to symbolise my kids. Havent found any vine work I like, and would like to somehow incorporate my celtic heritage as well.

So far the studios I have approached won’t even do a sketch without upfront payment, which I lose if I don’t like the work. Any suggestions on people good for individual work in Brisbane or online who would sketch for me.

Thanks
    I have been to a few tattoo shops but they ask for upfront payment before starting to draw and if I don’t like it I lose the payment. I understand they get shafted at times but not fair to the customer.

FEVER!!!
    @

i don’t know about who could do it but i really like the idea. sounds really hot!! =)

Kayleigh J
    @

Go get a tattoo artist to draw one up for you, its amazing the things those guys and girls can come up with.

somebody
    Participant
    @somebody

your best bet would be to utilize one of those tattoo shops you spoke of. it doesn’t cost for you to look at the artists portfolios so look at them until you find an artist who’s work you love. (ask if they personally drew the tattoos and that it’s not flash) then you may feel better about paying some money up front. my artist required a deposit when i first started going to him, many custom artists do. BUT if at any time i had not liked the drawing he came up with all i had to do was show him what i didn’t like or what i wanted changed and he would do it. all artists want you to be happy with the work that you get and will work with you to make it right for you.

nickels
    Participant
    @nickels

have any artistic friends, or if your kids are old enough, maybe have one of them try and draw it up. then it will be more personal and have meaning to you. 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.