pinkykeegz
    @

i just got a tattoo on my back that goes up and down my spine. i was wondering if a bra would irritate the part it touches.

smithsalbabe
    Participant
    @smithsalbabe

Go braless for a few days, at least until it starts to peel, once it begins to peel you shouldn’t have anything to worry about. The bra rubbing on it can cause ink to come out, make it scab badly, and make it a lot more tender than what it is going to be anyways.

Don’t bandage it, a tattoo should never be bandaged again after removing the bandage from the studio.

somebody
    Participant
    @somebody

whenever i have my back worked on i put on a tank top then my bra then another shirt that way the bra strap doesn’t rub directly on the new tattoo, also wear a bra that is a little lose so it won’t be too tight.

ErHead
    @

I don’t think so but please wear a bra! you can cover the part it touched with like those long cotton things..

Rosie
    Participant
    @rosie

i don’t think it would irritate the tattoo

Sherlock
    Participant
    @sherlock

I’d leave it at least 4 or five days – it will irritate you.

Gwen
    @

until the tat is completely healed, you dont want anything rubbing on it. if it is not going to be on for very long, you could put guaze over the tat then put your bra on

Jennifer
    Participant
    @jennifer

Yeah, you probably won’t want to wear one… It will be uncomfortable.

***candyland***
    @

You shouldn’t let ANY clothing rub or press up against a new tattoo. A bra would probably be especially bad because it is tight. Wait until it’s gone through the peeling stage.

tootuncommon69
    @

Wear a bandage over the tat where the bra touches. That should cut down on irritation.

[ = me me me
    @

how new is the tatoo?I would wait up to one to two weeks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.