Wheels
    Participant
    @wheels

I have this tattoo and I am looking for some advice. I am looking at possible adding to the one I already have. WHY you ask well because that is the only thing that I can really come up with. I have been wanting to get another tattoo for quite some time and I what keeps coming to mind is adding to the one I have,

So what I have thought about is adding a cross to the back of it. I have talked to the artist that already did my tattoo and he is good with doing it. But I really want to get more advice to see you thoughts.

This is the original tattoo

This is something that I was thinking of adding My wife is a Volunteer face painter and she did this on my back last night.

This is what the tattoo artist did

What do you think?

Haji DNatrix
    Participant
    @haji-dnatrix

First off, it’s your body, do what you want with it.

Now, I am not a professional by any means in the tattoo community but I personaly would take enough time to evalluate the piece already on your body before attempting to revise it just because you can’t think of anything else. There is a reason you choose that particular piece in the first place, right?

There are many different reasons you may want to add to the tattoo you have but if it feels like you are forcing a fit and you are questionable about it then hold off and see if there are others that would have some different ideas.

My personal view. The tattoo you currently have is a great tattoo with a specific meaning with the intentions of honoring a certain individual(s). I would leave it and start fresh with something else.

If the cross is something you would like to have then maybe it could be placed somewhere else to acknowledge it’s level of importance to you.

Unless the cross has a specific reason for being with the tattoo you already have, I would get with a tattoo artist and discuss other options for an idea you would greatly apprieciate regarless of what anyone thinks on a tattoo forum:)

Haj

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

i like the one your girlfriend did

especiall;y the blue as i just like blue tattoo’s anyway

Have you had any other ideas as to what you might do yet?

Possibly blending the piece you have into a larger more complex piece might work?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.