robyn9882
    Participant
    @robyn9882

Ok, so I have noticed that there aren’t many replies to any of the posts on here, but I need help. I have just started tattooing(practicing anyway) on oranges and fake skin etc. My husband has a tattoo that needs filled in and he thought he would let me shade a little area of it. Now, we all have to start somewhere and there is no place around here that I can get an apprenticeship and I am not willing to wait. But anyways, I started to tattoo him and the needle REFUSED to tattoo. So, we tried a different shader, still nothing. So just to see what was up we tried a liner and it worked but just barely. Can anyone tell me what is wrong IN A NICE WAY? Im not looking for rude people. Is my gun set up wrong? I can’t understand why I can do an awesome tattoo on an orange or fake skin but can’t even get it to work on real skin. Help

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

Hey hows it going

Can you post a couple of pics onthe site to show us your setup.

It will most likely be that your not setting the gun up right.

What make and model is it? where did you get it from ?

robyn9882
    Participant
    @robyn9882

Ok, here it is. It is a “soft Touch” machine from Superior Tattoo. The machine itself came with a kit along with all the needles and the tubes. I got on the online catalog and looked at it, and I dont think that I do have it set up right. But thats why Im here, I need help.

bandit 666
    Participant
    @bandit-666

Firstly without seeing the machine in person it is impossible to tell. It could be any number of factors 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.