Shanae Bennett
Participant
@shanae-bennett

Hi guys! I got my first tattoo yesterday. I have been taking care of it and followed the instructions given to me by the tattoo artist. However, since the tattoo is located on my right side, I accidentally rolled over on my new ink while sleeping and now the design is printed on my bed sheet. Is this normal? Does it mean that once my tatt is fully healed it will look dull? I hope not. I’ll try to be more careful when sleeping for the first couple weeks. Please advise.

Dan
Participant
@dan

@Shanae Bennett 147636 wrote:

Hi guys! I got my first tattoo yesterday. I have been taking care of it and followed the instructions given to me by the tattoo artist. However, since the tattoo is located on my right side, I accidentally rolled over on my new ink while sleeping and now the design is printed on my bed sheet. Is this normal? Does it mean that once my tatt is fully healed it will look dull? I hope not. I’ll try to be more careful when sleeping for the first couple weeks. Please advise.

it should be fine,a tattoo will not rub off,just keep it clean and out of the sun and don’t submerse it in water and keep it moisturized.

it will look dull for a while,keep in mind that a tattoo can take several months to heal,and it sounds like the worst you did was ruin a sheet.

and so don’t sleep on it for a week.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Yes I have ruined many of sheets oh wait that didn’t sound right. Yes it normal for some of the color to leak out.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.