ERMAHGERD
Participant
@ermahgerd

Just got my first tattoo and I want to make sure this is not infected. its a very small area, maybe an inch long. Not excessively large. It’s been 9 days since I got my tattoo but as you can see from the picture it does have a slight green hue to it and seems to be “cracked.” No itching, burning, pain feeling whatsoever. I just want to make sure this is not infected before it’s too late. If it is infected what steps do i need to take? https://im1.shutterfly.com/ng/services/mediarender/THISLIFE/010003833315/media/40992812897/medium/1463333730/enhance

Dan
Participant
@dan

I would say no infection,but if you are really concerned go see your doctor.

ERMAHGERD
Participant
@ermahgerd

Not super concerned as it has been seeming to go away. and its not really the green scab that worries me as much as its cracked down and you can see the pink under the skin.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

No does not look infected but does look pretty messed up

ERMAHGERD
Participant
@ermahgerd

@buttwheat 147878 wrote:

No does not look infected but does look pretty messed up

How would that happen? How can I fix it

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Give it a few months. Tattoos take a long time to fully heal.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

@ERMAHGERD 147879 wrote:

How would that happen? How can I fix it

I don’t know. I can’t even tell what it is suppose to be just looks like a blob. Give it awhile to heal then post a pic of it.

zombae8723
Participant
@zombae8723

I had a Crack in one of mine, it was just where my skin stretched I think. It’s ok, healed fine and I can’t even tell where it was. Your’s looks fine to me, just a little scaby I’m not Dr though.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.