Yoni Waldmann
Participant
@yoni-waldmann

Hi guys, My daughter was born on 3-23-16 and I decided to get a tattoo with her hand on my upper forearm. I basically have what I want already but I just need some design help to give it some umph. I feel like it is lacking and could use just a little bit something more.

http://hmp.me/r5y

Hope someone can help.

Thanks!

Dan
Participant
@dan

is there supposed to be a pic of a tattoo on your arm ?

or is that name & date what you want to add ? if so,dates are traditionally used for people passing away.

Yoni Waldmann
Participant
@yoni-waldmann

This is just the design right now.

I know that dates are used for people passing away but it is her birthdate. Doe that seem weird if that is there then?

Dan
Participant
@dan

@Yoni Waldmann 147539 wrote:

I know that dates are used for people passing away but it is her birthdate. Doe that seem weird if that is there then?[

IMO yes,like I said,typically dates are used for somebody passing.

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Welcome to the forum.

The date weirds me out a little. I have seen tattoos as such but done like this: NIKITA Born 3-23-16, or Established 3-23-16.

I would do some heavy thinking about it. (Personally, I don’t care for names, or text on a tattoo)

Keep us posted, Good luck!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

@Yoni Waldmann 147539 wrote:

I know that dates are used for people passing away but it is her birthdate. Doe that seem weird if that is there then?

Totally rethink this. Wait until she has more of a personality and get something that she likes.

zombae8723
Participant
@zombae8723

I agree with the above post, think outside the box. I got a tattoo of a drawing my son made of the two of us when he was 5yo. I know this has been done a million times also but none of them are the same ya know? Wait and do something like this or something they love and it will mean so much more to you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.