MountainKat21
Participant
@mountainkat21

I’m so glad I found this site.   So I’m on day 6 of healing.  I got a huge side tattoo piece, 4 hours.    It’s my first color tattoo and biggest piece I’ve gotten.      I have 3 others that are smaller.    I’m curious about the healing because this so far has been very different and I’m a little worried.     First of all, I had to change my Saniderm bandage way more than I thought.  About 4 times because plasma just kept coming.  On day 4 it stopped and day 5 I removed the bandage and continued normal care.   However, it’s still so sore when I walk and burning.    Like a sunburn.   And the leg just feels like it’s been punched 30 times and it’s tight and just sore. Also, it doesn’t seem to be very swollen.  Maybe just a tad bit but, not much.    If this is normal please let me know.     I’m currently in the peeling stage, and no infection.  This just seems like it’s taking forever to heal.   Any advice or reassurance would be greatly appreciated because I’m freaking out a bit.    The skin around the tattoo is angry due to the adhesive being removed so much.    It’s just dry and painful.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.