Arblarb
    Participant
    @arblarb

So i have recently started tattooing a new client (luckily my friend) and like all my clients i like to use Intenze ink, i have the intenze true black, intenze grey wash set, i also have been using the silverback clear for dilution. My setup is always super clean and sterile and i have never experienced a problem like this before.. at first i thought it had to do with my client’s aftercare but he is well aware how to take care of his tattoo and after the first time being infected he was super careful on the next time, but yet again the same thing happens again, from my examination it seems to be were i pack the the most black ink in, is were it gets most infected. Im really running out of ideas on what it could be, i was thinking maybe trying a different brand of ink but i dont want to risk this happening again, can anyone here help me and tell me if they have had this issue before and what you think could be?

I have done a tattoo on him awhile back on his leg and i did use Dynamic ink black for my straight black (because i run out of intenze true black) and also used intenze grey wash set light, medium, dark. There was no problem at all and healed perfect. It has all started since i began tattooing his arm and i have been using the intenze true black with the intenze grey wash set light, medium, dark so it has me questioning the intenze true black ink? But isn’t the grey wash set diluted with the intenze true black? So why was there no problem when i tattooed his leg?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.