Andy-R
Participant
@andy-2

So I am looking to get a wing tattoo in my inner bicep area of my arm. I want the tattoo to look virtually identical to this: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/492370171743066140/

So I want the design to have a fine detail and look realistic (so not a modern/abstract interpretation).

I live in the south part of the UK, near Reading, Berkshire (in a small town called Eversley in Hampshire) – is really appreciate suggestions of tattoo artists in the south who are particularly good at this type of art/tattoo style.

Many thanks!

Andy

Ell-Powell
Participant
@ell-2

You’re not that far from me in Oxfordshire – Hi hi!

The style looks like it could be done by a realism artist or blackwork artist, of which there are tonnes in London!

I think we are a bit sparce for good shops here so if your willing to travel london or birmingham, even manchester might be your best shout!

I can reccommend the shop CreativeChaostattoos in Willenhall, just outside Birm, I didn’t personally get that style myself, but saw the shop owner doing this style and he was very talented. Give them a look up on instagram and see if you like what he does ๐Ÿ™‚

Good luck, hope it looks awesome!

1 user thanked author for this post.
Andy-R
Participant
@andy-2

Thank you! This is really helpful. I will have a look ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.