lskcao
    Participant
    @lskcao

Hey everyone!

I recently got a tattoo on my shin, its not my first one but the healing process is definitely much different then the other ones i have. I love it, but its been a month now and the tattoo is still raised a little bit bumpy. Some raised parts did go down in a week, others part got a tiny more raised. My tattoo artist said i should just wait for it to settle down, and that ink reacts differently on different skin. Its definitely not an infection, and its most likely not an allergic reaction because nothing else is wrong with it other then sometimes it itching a bit. From my research and friends with tats on the leg, sometimes it takes months for it to go completely normal and flat again. I wonder if the heat from the summer has anything to do with it, and also the area where i walk on it the most. I wash it and moisturize it couple of times a day, and ice it a bit couple times a week which helps. Its getting better and not worst, and you can only tell its raised up close but im a perfectionist and its still a bit annoying. Anyone else have a similar experience of raised tattoos for over a month around the shin/leg/or any area? And what do you think may be causing this? Most people ive shown said its pretty normal. Picture should be attached 🙂

thanks

lskcao
    Participant
    @lskcao

here is the tattoo

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.