lexilee0524
Participant
@lexilee0524

So I’m getting my first tattoo soon and im kinda nervous.  I’m on the skinner side of girls and I wanted to get it on my forearm. but I’m a little worried about the pain. I dont wanna be in to far and not be able to finish. any tips? or help in general?

themakeupmaven
Participant
@themakeupmaven

Hi guys! I am thinking about getting my first tattoo and it took me years to get to this point. Now that I have 2 kids, and sure that I won’t be having any more, I finally have a good reason to get a tattoo. I have a design in mind and I am set on where to put it. But after consulting with my friends who have tattoos, they told me that word tattoos and picture tattoos bleed differently in time. They told me that it will eventually be unreadable because the ink will spread. I just want to know how true this statement is. I was going to get my tattoo this weekend but after hearing about this from my friends, I postponed my appointment to do a bit more research. Can anyone shine some light on this? Thanks in advance!

tattoolife
Participant
@tattoolife

Tranquilo, pues verás que no duele en absoluto. No sentirás más allá de pequeños pinchazos. Además, la zona en el que vas a hacértelo no es tan sensible como otras. Un saludo y suerte.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.