RainbowInk
Participant
@rainbowink

Hey I’ve been tattooing for 5 years and recently moved studio, I’m enjoying working there  However there is one issue. The owner has been tattooing for 20+yrs and basically does one style . They’ve been getting at me for my speed, I know I’m not slow I’m just slower than them and I do a variety of different styles. My last studio I was the mid range speed artist so I know I’m about average speed (the manager based pricing on my speed) but I keep getting grief about my speed to point I’m having to do a lot of touch ups cos I’m getting made to feel I should rush (yeah I know I shouldn’t) also I don’t really charge p/h I tend to give set pricing so the customer isn’t getting any extra charge if I do run over. I’ve tried to explain I’m not willing to sacrifice my quality for speed but they keep getting at me, how do I broach this without causing further issues. Anyone any advice I don’t want it to become such a big deal I wanna leave. I got grief cos I wanted to try colour realism and it took me 90-120mins for a hyper realism rose which I don’t think is too terrible.

Cheers in advance

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.