TattooAnon
    Participant
    @tattooanon

Hello, I am new to this site so I apologize if this is not the right place to post this. But, I got this tattoo in January of 2018 and a second layer exactly one month later. And it is has been ten months since I got the tattoo and it seems to be wrinkled and shiny in some places. Is this normal or did my tattoo scar? If someone could give me some advice I would appreciate it. Thanks!

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

Honestly, it looks great. Can’t see it really well in the pic but as someone viewing it from afar, which is hoiw everyone sees it, it looks great!

where was this done?

1 user thanked author for this post.
    TattooAnon
    Participant
    @tattooanon

Thank you! And it was done at next generation tattoo in Springfield MO.

honeytokyo
    Participant
    @honeytokyo

i just got them but I’m sure that my tattoos shouldn’t look like that I got all my tattoos done by the same person. And only those two look bad

johnnick24
    Participant
    @johnnick24

Looking amazing you don’t need to worry about your tattoo. Its going to better day by day.

ashleyjello11
    Participant
    @ashleyjello11

Hi everyone, I’m new to this website, so apologies if this is not where i post this.

I just got my first tattoo two days ago, and it looks like the ink is spreading under my skin. I went back and had the artist look at it and he said the ink is just trapped under my tattoo, because I wasn’t letting it properly breathe. Of course I took to google and found a bunch of stuff about tattoo blow outs so I am freaked out.

I have a friend who recently got a tattoo and she said hers did the same thing but then it went away after a week or so, so idk what to believe

If anyone could let me know what to do, i’m gonna be so bummed if my tattoo is ruined. My best friend and I got matching ones and hers is fine :/

(it is on my ankle)

ashleyjello11
    Participant
    @ashleyjello11

this is the tattoo the ink is spreading all under

tattoolutwyche
    Participant
    @tattoolutwyche

Once started peeling, tattoos would look wrinkly and shiny. If a person keeps on applying moisturising lotion, they would blend into his/her skin quite quickly. However, since you said your tattoo has not changed its outlook since ten months, please consult an experienced artist immediately. He or she can provide you with best advice.

momo3644
    Participant
    @momo3644

I got tattooed on the side of my thigh yesterday, got a traditional dagger with mainly red,yellow and green in it. however on the spots where the yellows are, it seems like there are pittings, like its slightly sunken in, where the skin is not even. The colour is patchy. is my tattoo overworked? will that pitting leave a permanent scar there? or will it heal back to its normal state. am really anxious about this. thanks for helping

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.