jelenat889
Participant
@jelenat889

Hi guys! I need a help and it’s really, really urgent. I need the original tattoo design of Mandala from the picture. This is work of my tattoo master, he tattooed it 2,3 years ago and deleted design. We searched on the Internet together and we couldn’t find it. What he remembers is that the design was black and white, with a white background and that Mandala was whole in circle, and that he cut it in half and removed some details at the ends. He found it on Pinterest or Google. He would have tried to find it, but he really had a lot of work and no time, so I tried to find it in all possible ways and failed. This is the seventh day I’m looking for it and nothing. Like I’m looking for a needle in a haystack. Literally. PLEASE someone who is into these things or knows where and how to find original Mandala design to help me, it would really mean a lot to me because I haven’t slept for 7 days looking for a design and I’m exhausted. Here are the picture of it and I hope someone will be able to find it. One thing is certain, it’s not a custom design. Thanks in advance.

Picture:

turbosatan
Keymaster
@turbosatan

Hi,

Image is showing as removed.?

jelenat889
Participant
@jelenat889

Here you go:

jelenat889
Participant
@jelenat889

Hi,

Image is showing as removed.?

Here you go:

turbosatan
Keymaster
@turbosatan

not much to go on. you could try google image search  https://bit.ly/2CRptHQ  and see where it has been posted previously

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.