KostasPangeas
Participant
@kostaspangeas

Hello guys , i wanted your insight for my first app on android playstore , here is the link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.inknangels.TatAngel

Is an app to quickly showcase to your clients how a text tattoo would resemble without having to be near a pc and opening a bunch of editing programs .

i would appreciate it if you could try it out and tell me :

1.would you consider this an useful app ?

2.how much money would you pay for it ?

3.what do you think is missing from this app ?

thanks

Nalls-Tradamus
Participant
@nalls

it doesnt work…. its always in capital letters with no way to turn off… theres that demo version thing with no way to remove it…. wouldnt it have been way easier to use the phones built in keyboard?

nice fonts tho

KostasPangeas
Participant
@kostaspangeas

Thanks for letting me know,I am currently working to fix this capital letter bug , it happens on specific phones ,i managed to find the problem and it will be fixed in the next days,the demo background is there because i am planning on releasing a full version for about 3 dollars how does that price sound ?

Nalls-Tradamus
Participant
@nalls

maybe like $1.99?

unless you add more stuff its pretty bare bones atm for $3 i think… but its a decent framework… just buggy and not many option yet etc… maybe add more so you can charge $3

KostasPangeas
Participant
@kostaspangeas

I understand,what options would you like to see ? ,If it worked flawlessly for you would you say it would be a useful addition to your arsenal as a tattoo artist ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.