aionye
Participant
@aionye

Three weeks ago I had a shoulder cap/collar bone tattoo done. We only did the outline and shading, and I have an appointment to color it in tomorrow. After living with the black work for 3 weeks, I really love how it looks just as it is. I also think it would look good colored in, but I’m leaning more toward not. I like this artist though and I don’t want to piss him off. I was thinking about having him add things to it rather than color it in, and if the things we add don’t take the same amount of time it would have taken him to color it in, I would tip him extra to make up the difference. It’s a travel flower tattoo (native flowers from the places I’ve visited), so it would be easy to add things. They charge by the hour rather than by detail, amount of color, etc, and the time only starts when I’m actually in the chair with a needle to my arm. I know I will love the end result either way, but I don’t know if it’s too late to change the game plan without seriously annoying and/or pissing off the artist.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.