Bryzola
Participant
@bryzola

Hello all, I got this tattoo recently, I really like it, but I wanted a deeper meaning to it… So I gave it the meaning of “life”, since it shows the body(spine and ribs), the eye and green orbs(soul or life itself), the pyramid with light(mind). 🙂

Now I would like to extend it to the back of the upper arm so I can close it, and to reinforce the meaning I would make a blue flame wrappend with chains from the edges of the current tattoo(spiritual bound to the body).

I would like to know if you guys think the extension would be good, or if you think the tattoo have another meaning or suggestions of possible extensions to close the upper arm back part.

turbosatan
Keymaster
@turbosatan

Meaning is a personal thing. it means whatever it means to you really.

It looks like it would easily expand across the chest or back . what were you thinking to continue with?

Bryzola
Participant
@bryzola

I plan to extend it to the back of the upper arm so the whole piece is around the upper arm, I will be using a blue flame being wrapped around something similar to the current tattoo.

Bryzola
Participant
@bryzola

Oooor, I could make a dreamcatcher portal to show how abstract it is.

turbosatan
Keymaster
@turbosatan

sound cool. looking forward to seeing it!

Bryzola
Participant
@bryzola

Alright, here is the back arm tattoo, it’s not done btw, one more session to go.
I liked how it connected well with the current one~

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.