James-Wright
Participant
@james

I would like opinions on what I just experienced with a tattoo artist who was supposed to be one of the best in my small town. I own my own beauty salon and hair product line and have been wanting my logo tattooed on me. I was told by the artist he was going to keep it pretty much the same just add a little dimension to it. I laid back and let him do his thing and when he finished and I sit up and saw I was blown away the owner of the shop said guess you will have to change your logo I thought to myself there’s no way I can afford to do that after all the time and effort I put into it not to mention how mush stuff I have this printed on. I did approve of him making the handle of shears more realistic but told him I wanted to keep the flames more like the logo. He since redid it and still not exactly what I hoped for but it’s better be then told me he would no longer work on me cause he wasn’t the artist for me. I just want some feedback from other artist to see if they think I over reacted and what do you think of the tattoo. If this has not been my logo I would not have cared as much but it’s all about marketing and branding. Look at my wall for pics.

James-Wright
Participant
@james

Guess no one uses this forum.

jeff2020
Participant
@jeff2020

Some pics would help?
If they havent done the tattoo exactly like you wanted then yeah i would be pissed. but difficult to see what you mean without a pic of some sort.

jeff2020
Participant
@jeff2020

Ok so i found them on your gallery. (post them in the post using the round button thingy) the second redo pic doesnt look as good as the first IMO but its also not healed yet so difficult to tell really.
The first does look different from your logo but i wouldnt have said in a bad way. I kind a liked it.
Does it look any different now? How old are the pics?

James-Wright
Participant
@james

The pics were when it was freshly done. I can’t figure out how to put the pics on here.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.