Anonymous
Inactive
@

Hi there! You know how sometimes when you get a Chinese name or a Chinese tattoo and it turns into something absolutely ridiculous?! Justin Bieber has a Chinese tattoo, which I think what he really wanted is ‘ follow your heart ‘, but it actually means ‘ Coward ‘. One time I saw someone with a Chinese tattoo on her neck saying ‘ Papa ‘, like literally ‘ Papa ‘. I guess what she really wanted is ‘ Father ‘ as God or Priest, or maybe she just has huge Daddy issues.
Now it’s time to stop all these nonsense!
I provide consulting for Chinese name and Chinese tattoo. If you are looking for something unique yet tasteful ; If you are tired of cliché like Love, Courage or Kongfu. Please feel free to send me messages here. Thanks!

Anonymous
Inactive
@

My grandma passed a few months ago and she gave me my birth name so I wanted a tattoo of that in remembrance of her. It sounds easy but the one thing is, my name is vietnamese and my Grandma was chinese so theres a bit of a mix up in translation (I never learnt mandarin). She used sino-vietnamese and so, my Viet name is a sort of variation of Qing (青 as in Blue) and Qi (旗 as in Flag).
She got her inspiration from the UN flag which is blue and I guess she was all about peace and unity (as I understand anyway).
Do you reckon that makes sense? just 青旗? It holds a pretty significant meaning for me but I dont want some chinese person to think “haha this idiot made a big mistake” “probably thinks it means something cool” because whats the difference between blue flag and something random like yellow hat or red cup? you know?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.