LilyPaige
    Participant
    @lilypaige

I have wanted a half sleeve tat for several years. However, as I have gotten older and my weight has went up and down, my upper arms are simply too flabby to make a tat look nice. I am considering getting a forearm half tat instead. I would like to have something with large roses and a black lace background pattern going from my elbow down to my wrist. What do you all think about forearm half sleeve tats?

MissKitty
    Participant
    @misskitty

I like the look of forearm tattoo sleeves better than a full arm. Especially because with a full arm tat, I feel like if you don’t wear tank tops all of the time then it will always be covered up and no one will ever get to see it. I think the one you want to get is going to look amazing. What color would you do the roses?

LilyPaige
    Participant
    @lilypaige

I would like to have the roses a deep wine red and the lace background in black. I might add a couple other types of flowers too. I really love lilies and lotus flowers as well.

LilyPaige
    Participant
    @lilypaige

I would like to have the roses a deep wine red and everything else in black. I might add a couple other types of flowers too. I’d like to have something similar to this only going from my elbow down to my wrist.

https://goo.gl/images/wy4YMS

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.