Laura-Wilson
    Participant
    @laura-4

Hi guys im new here im tryin to find my way around the forum so forgive me if this has been discussed.
    i have over 30 tattoos .. includin one on each lower leg however got one of my lower leg tattoos covered up last thursday afternoon. I was just wondering if anyone has any advice.. i am goin through the typical healing stages including theee sorest pain ever when you stand up and all the blood rushes to it .. the one symptom to put me off leg tattoos for life haha.i am just wondering when should this start to subside.. as i still struggle with walkin and i wear loose trousers (joggers) when i need to go out but even the slightest contact from them touchin the tattoo is like a burning sensation the area is just so sensitive. the tattoo stops at the ankle bone so my ankle is slightly swollen and tender.. however had no bruising yet but the swelling increases and the area around the tattoo seems to get red in the evening. is all of this normal and when can i start to see this pain when walkin etc get better. i was tryin to dry heal as the bepanthen was makin it weep day 2. i put a small amount of bepanthen on this mornin and no weeping. also whats better bepanthen or savlon?

tia

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.