JayBerg
Participant
@jayberg

Hey Everyone
I just need some advice or ideas on what to do next to me Neo-Traditional Sleeve.
I have had 2 Full day sittings on this and this is how far i have got, i leave for Australia to travel for a year and want it finished or near enough finished for when i go. My plan is to have another full day session before i go but i am struggling what to have to make it look fuller. I’m unsure of the stars and spots type style but also i think the Japanese style seems to fade the Traditional Tattoos out. Everyone is telling me to just get more peaces in the spaces but i dont know what!?
Any feedback would help immensely!?

Thanks Josh

JayBerg
Participant
@jayberg

Image of my Tattoo, not the best but can get better ones if needed

OrangeSport
Participant
@orangesport

Have you thought about using smoke or clouds as a background or filler?

JayBerg
Participant
@jayberg

Thanks for all the reply’s…
Yeah i have an idea for a traditional feather so that is on the cards, and i am looking at filler but i am stuck in deciding what i want i have seen many sleeves with the Japanese and clouds behind them as well as stars and dots but nothing has caught my eye and my head has gone yep that’s what i want! :/
Just have to keep looking for that one image that makes my mind up that’s why i posted this forum… So keep the ideas coming! 😉
Thanks again Josh

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.