fryc86
Participant
@fryc86

A friend of mine is looking to get his first tattoo and lives in Rheinland Pfalz which is in SW Germany somewhat near to the French border. Any suggestions on where he might try? I tried navigating some of the shops’ websites from there but am not proficient enough in German to figure them out. I know of this guy, http://www.andys-tattoo.com/en/neue-galerie.html which looks like some good stuff, but any other ideas would be appreciated.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

You won’t find anyone better then that. Are you trying to promote that shop because you posted the exact same thing on the other forum.

fryc86
Participant
@fryc86

No, not promoting anything. I hadn’t even heard of that shop until I searched for it today. I was just seeing if there were any other good options. Yes I posted on another forum the same question and it was a good thing I did because I found another good suggestion there. If posting links in reference to other artists is against the rules then by all means edit/erase this thread. It makes no difference to me, I’m just looking for help on the question. If this isn’t the place for it then I’m sorry I wasted you’re time 🙂

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

good luck! both those artists have fairly long waiting lists, so be patient!

Prinny
Participant
@prinny

Buena Vista Tattoo club in Wurzburg, Germany, wonderful and unique.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.