smallville_hero
    Participant
    @smallville_hero

Who is your favourite Celebrity with Tatts??

Azure
    Participant
    @azure

Well, I don’t care for or about the celebrity, but if you mean favourite tattoos on a celebrity, I’m going to have to be ‘obvious’ and say angelina jolie, I’m afraid! I don’t like what she has on her abdomen, but her lower back piece is awesome and her back and arms are gorgeous – not overdone to the point where it’s removed her elegance, but way to make tattoos sexy!

Tical
    Participant
    @tical

Jason Mewes has some sweet work done on him.

Jrage
    Participant
    @jrage

they aren’t really celebrities, but my favorite inked rockstars would have to be Nikki Sixx and Tommy Lee of Motley Crue. they both have insane amounts of killer tattoos. Josh Todd of Buckcherry also has some pretty sweet ink, especially suicide king backpiece.

Joker1
    Participant
    @joker1

Paris Hilton… haha joking!! I can’t really say, no celebrities really come to mind.

viensachan
    @

Cool design but image looks very flat form the render would look cool if the mountains in the background where blurred and at a darker tone

BIKERinBLACK77
    Participant
    @bikerinblack77

Travis Barker and Carey Hart

Joker1
    Participant
    @joker1
    BIKERinBLACK77;54215 wrote:
    Travis Barker and Carey Hart

I particularly like Carey Harts tattoos actually, it’s a pretty cool body suit he’s got.

BIKERinBLACK77
    Participant
    @bikerinblack77
    Joker1;54217 wrote:
    I particularly like Carey Harts tattoos actually, it’s a pretty cool body suit he’s got.

Carey has some serious ink!

Lison
    Participant
    @lison

The Rock. Not only do i like him and think he’s a pretty good actor, but he hands down has the best tattoo of any celebrity imo.

Dmac
    Participant
    @dmac

I like Angelina Jolies Tatts. I think it just adds to her sex appeal. I’m obsessed wither her. But i also like Eminems tatts as well. Oh and Eve has those bear paws on her chest. I’ve always loved those.

Gingerkid000
    Participant
    @gingerkid000
    Jrage;37564 wrote:
    they aren’t really celebrities, but my favorite inked rockstars would have to be Nikki Sixx and Tommy Lee of Motley Crue. they both have insane amounts of killer tattoos. Josh Todd of Buckcherry also has some pretty sweet ink, especially suicide king backpiece.

I’m going to have to agree with Nikki Sixx, because he has some amazing tattoos and the fact that he got a tattoo of Mick Mars on his thigh, showing how much of a dedicated and loyal friend he is.

Benjaminho
    Participant
    @benjaminho

ODDLY i like dave grohls red tribals, but my favourite celeb tattoo has to be Lenny Kravitz, not just one specifically but all of them on him, hes got some sweet ink. ALSO david beckham has a cool biblical sleeve on his right arm.

Gingerkid000
    Participant
    @gingerkid000

Another celeb is Anthony Kiedis, he has some pretty bad-ass pieces.

alanw58
    Participant
    @alanw58

Got to be Tommy Lee but in the tattoo world Nikole Lowe 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.