allan b
    @

i mean, would you girls still love a guy with either an arm or any over tattoos in their bodies??

chieffanz4life
    @

I think he still looks hot. I don’t personally think tattoos are hot, but some men can make them look good. Women…NO!

wendy.balsam
    Participant
    @wendy-balsam

f*ck yes he would

ivy_la_sangrienta
    @

I LOVE guys with lots of tats!!!!

Leslie
    Participant
    @leslie

Because some girls like it while some don’t. Just as some guys like tattoos on girls and some don’t. It’s a personal thing, you can’t justify will he still be hot because your opinion in someone elses hottness is yours, not theirs. Personally I like how tattoos look when they are good, well thought out, works well together art if in close proximity. Every tattoo is a different as every person is. No matter what, where or who.

dyan_jordan
    @

First of all, David Beckham is absolutely gorgeous. His tattoos only add to his sexiness!!! Yes, I am a girl that loves tattoos, especially sleeves on guys are a major turn on!

imafreakychild
    Participant
    @imafreakychild

my boyfriend has 4 tattoos, 1 on each arm and two on his chest I think they are so sexy

dont really dig becks, but i think his tatt is cool

turbosatan
    Keymaster
    @turbosatan

i like the way beckhams arm tattoo in the arabic or whatever language it was is now all surrounded by more tattoo’s

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

@chieffanz4life 21137 wrote:

I think he still looks hot. I don’t personally think tattoos are hot, but some men can make them look good. Women…NO!

Are you aware where you are, the forum you are viviting?

I’m a little confused!

I’m off to join the nearest gardening forum as I find plants boring and have no need for them in my concrete yard.:rolleyes:

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

ahahha Scrub you’re funny.

I like tattoos if they are -tasteful- and not over done.

But if you’re going to get body art done, your body better be a nice one. Beckham has an athletic build therefore, they are alright…

But let’s see… as a personal opinion, I -don’t- like his neck tattoo. I don’t like tattoos that say, “HEY LOOK AT ME I’M A TATTOO!! LOOK LOOK LOOK!!”

When I get mine, I’m not going to be lifting up my shirt every chance I get. I’m not even going to mention it unless someone askes me personally one to one. My tat is for ME and not other people!

So bam.. take that.

Tattooedirish
    Participant
    @tattooedirish

Tattoos are an expression of ones self.A tattoo is not what makes a person,its the person and the artist that ‘make’ the tattoo.Not bad beckham.

superjoe89
    Participant
    @superjoe89

@~Leslie~ 21334 wrote:

Because some girls like it while some don’t. Just as some guys like tattoos on girls and some don’t. It’s a personal thing, you can’t justify will he still be hot because your opinion in someone elses hottness is yours, not theirs. Personally I like how tattoos look when they are good, well thought out, works well together art if in close proximity. Every tattoo is a different as every person is. No matter what, where or who.

That was really well said.

Sailor_Emma
    Participant
    @sailor_emma

He looks so good.

ms mel
    Participant
    @ms-mel

i may be the only woman on this earth that thinks this but i dont think david beckham is hot with or without tattoos … he just dont float my boat

i do think sleaves look good on the right person if the work is done well

fidelcastro
    @

Hola you bunch of capitalists, Burlington Bertie you, do you own a shop in London of that name that sells my countrys cigars?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.