TargetTattoo
    Participant
    @targettattoo

I am a huge fan of her movies, and I think she is a fantastic person who is pationate about her beliefs. She is a little too weird for me at times, but she is very beautiful.

Angelina’s Arm Tattoos

Angelina has a mix of tattoos on both her arms. Her left bicep previously had the name “Billy Bob” and a black tribal dragon on it. Both of those pieces have since been removed by laser treatments. In their place are now the latitude and longitude numbers for the birthplaces of Maddox, Zahara, Shiloh and Pax.

jolie_tattoo.jpg

Her left arm also has a quote from Tennessee Williams on it, reading “A prayer for the wild at heart, kept in cages.” This covers a previous kanji tattoo.

On her right arm, she has an Arabic tattoo, the word meaning “will (determination)” covers up another tattoo from her marriag to Billy Bob Thornton. She also has the letter “H” on one of her arms along with the Roman numeral 13.

TargetTattoo
    Participant
    @targettattoo

Angie’s Back Tattoos – A Growing Collection
    Angelina’s back tattoos have been edited and added to over the years. She once had the Japanese kanji meaning “death” on her left shoulder, but that has been replaced by a Buddhist prayer for protection. The Sanskrit blessing is in Cambodian, and is said to be in honor of her adopted son Maddox.

Just below the base of her neck is the phrase “know your rights.”

Her lower back had some tribal-style work, a window design and a small dragon, but Angelina then had a large Asian-style tiger tattooed there. The work was done in the traditional Thai hand-tattoo style with the tattooist using a manual needle. It fits in around the previous tattooing.

jolietattoos.jpg

Jolie’s Stomach Tattooing
    Across her lower abdomen, Angelina has a tattooed Latin phrase. The quote reads “Quod me netrit me destruit” which translates to “What nourishes me also destroys me.”

On her left hip, she had a large solid black cross, a cover-up of a blue-colored dragon that she claims she barely remembers getting one inebriated night in Amsterdam.

tattoo-angelina-jolie-400a061107.jpg

drkpp
    Participant
    @drkpp

The tattoo on her left shoulder is in Khmer, the language of Cambodia.

stowsea
    Participant
    @stowsea

I like the “Know Your Rights” one

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

Awwww love me some Angelina Jolie!!! Yea she has done some odd things in life but I idolize her and what she is doing to make the world a lil better. 😮

In the movie Wanted she had some tattoos on her hands that went alongside her thumbs… I WANT THOSE!!!!

hmm let me see if I remember how to add an img to a post…

AngelinaWanted.jpg

AhshKoshBGosh
    Participant
    @ahshkoshbgosh

😮 EEEKKK!!!

Sorry it looked smaller on photobucket!!

Anywho I cant quite tell what is on her hand but i know im going figure out a design just for that area!! It’s HAWT! lol :p

mushroom-eater
    @

just checking out angelina’s tats. Its not attractive but meaningful to her

X-pressive
    Participant
    @x-pressive

Not the greatest are they! Some of the worst lining and messy work i have seen for a while. You would think with the coin she makes, she could have abit of quality art. 😮

ridemypony
    Participant
    @ridemypony

@X-pressive 29303 wrote:

Not the greatest are they! Some of the worst lining and messy work i have seen for a while. You would think with the coin she makes, she could have abit of quality art. 😮

i agree 100%. its sad that normal people who bust their ass for $$ pay top dollar for their tattoos do not get reconition like angelina. but what eve

Gypsy-bella
    Participant
    @gypsy-bella

I love Angelinas tattoos !
    I love the one on her back shoulder & I love the one on her arm to symbolise her children.
    I’m trying to figure out something cool & unique to get tattooed for my children , Its hard…

pakky
    @

i love the “matrix like ” tattoo onthe arm too !7d771e0e8f3633ab54856925ecdefc5d.jpg

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.