Marea
    Participant
    @marea

International multi-million album selling superstar P!nk has been getting inked since she was 13.
    She is one of music’s most famous inked females and has over 20 tattoos…and counting!
    She claims that each of her tattoos represent where she has been in her life at that time and that she doesn’t regret any of them.

P!nk gets most of her tats done in Melbourne, Australia and has even begun tattooing people herself, the first tattoo that she gave was to her husband (International Extreme Sports hero, T.V. Star, Entrepreneur & Owner of Hart & Huntington Tattoo Company – Carey Hart) which was the logo for his favourite band – Social Distortion – on his a**. While P!nk loves giving tattoos Carey has been quoted as saying she is “slightly heavy handed!” 🙂

This thread is to discuss Missy P!nk’s Ink! Enjoy!

P!nk2_989_Dave_Meyers_SonyBMG.jpg P!nk.jpg

Pink Tattoo Quote =

“I think they are very incredibly sexy. My husband is covered with them. I don’t regret any of mine because they all represent a chapter in my life and that’s what tattoos are for.”

Marea
    Participant
    @marea

Left Arm:

– One half of a broken Heart that says “Best Friends” (Best friend & member of P!nk’s management team Laura Jeanne Wilson has the other half)

bestfriendsthumb.gif

– Memorial tattoo for her dog (Who was given to P!nk & Carey by long-time friend Lisa Marie Presley) “Elvis” that passed away in Jan ‘07

0209_pinks_tattoo_wire.jpg

– Memorial tattoo “Sir Corky Moore” and dates, in memory of her childhood dog “Corky”

Right Arm:

– A “Help Button” (Musician and friend Butch Walker has matching ink, this is the latest addition to her ink collection!)

helpthumb.gif

Marea
    Participant
    @marea

Legs:

Left Thigh – Tribal Dragon

Back of Legs – Pink bow on each leg

ribbonlarge.jpg ribbon.jpg

Inner Left Thigh – “Mr P!nk”

Marea
    Participant
    @marea

Big Toes – Heart on each

toes.jpg

Left Foot – Frog (apart from dogs, frogs are her favourite animal)

Left Ankle

– Japanese Kanjii symbol for “Good Luck”
    – Japanese Kanjii symbol for “Happiness”
    – Chinese symbol for “Eternity”

chines.jpg

Right Ankle – Father & Brother’s Dog Tags from the U.S. Forces

Marea
    Participant
    @marea

Left Wrist – Razor Blade with the word “Insecurity” (Means “Insecurity Kills”)

insecurity.jpg

Right Wrist

-“What Goes Around Comes Around” – (Alecia’s favourite tat)
    – “Tru Luv” (matches husband Carey Hart)

truluv.jpg

Marea
    Participant
    @marea

Left Shoulder – Guardian Angel chasing a shooting star

Left Lower Abdomen – Red Heart with Kanji Symbol for Love

Back of Neck – Barcode with “1 9879-11200-1 3” = her date of birth, favourite number and release date of her album “Mizzundastood” incorporated.

Behind Left Ear – Tribal (rumoured but not confirmed to be influenced by a musical note)

Left Hand – Red Star (Musician, Producer and friend Linda Perry has matching ink)

Marea
    Participant
    @marea

pink’s website….

….http://www.pinkspage.com

smallville_hero
    Participant
    @smallville_hero

sexy lady that wears them well

Miss Und@ztood
    Participant
    @miss-undztood

She’s amazing! I love her music, I love all her tattoo’s,…! <3
    She has her one style, music and tattoo’s. She’s great! 😀

Kimbo
    Participant
    @kimbo

okay……First off I want to state that i am a HUGE fan of pink’s music. I think evry rebel girl out there loves pink.
    but that doesnt mean that her tatts are all that! The concept behind most of her tatts are way cool but the execution leaves alot to be desired. Most of her tatts (not all. love the tribute to her dog) are mediocre at best, and just down right nasty at worst.
    she is a brilliant musician but iwouldnt let her ink me! not with all the coverups tht i already have to do 😉
    hey she digs em and that is all that counts! like all of us……..

Just my opinion….that’s all

Kimbo
    Participant
    @kimbo

okay……First off I want to state that i am a HUGE fan of pink’s music. I think evry rebel girl out there loves pink.
    but that doesnt mean that her tatts are all that! The concept behind most of her tatts are way cool but the execution leaves alot to be desired. Most of her tatts (not all. love the tribute to her dog) are mediocre at best, and just down right nasty at worst.
    she is a brilliant musician but iwouldnt let her ink me! not with all the coverups tht i already have to do 😉
    hey she digs em and that is all that counts! like all of us……..

Just my opinion….that’s all

Saint
    Participant
    @saint

I think Pink is one of the hottest women on the planet and the fact that shes tattooed is all the better 😀

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.