ZellX7
    Participant
    @zellx7

I would say if the rihanna’s tattoo (the small star in her ear and the new tatto on the arm)are permanent or not??
    I m not english sorry!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeka
    @

yeah i am pretty sure that they are

š???? ? p????
    @

i dunno if they’re permanent or temporary, but i do know one thing – u need 2 brush up on ur english n ur grammar

? Miss Sausage ?
    @

i think they are but the guitar on her arm is awful looking

sorrowlovesEmilie
    Participant
    @sorrowlovesemilie

Maybe you should just have posted in your native language and all the english and American people who learnt that language could reply to you in it, instead of ignorantly telling you to improve your english! 😡

And I know many 16 year olds who have about the same level of grammar as you do, but can’t spell as well, so I’d say you were well on track.

ChochoTheButterfly
    Participant
    @chochothebutterfly

Your english better than mine. Lol, But I think the star is fake. Some new pictures don’t show it, maybe got it removed?

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

i think all her tattoo’s are real, she is addicted like the rest of us :rolleyes:

Outlaw
    Participant
    @outlaw
    š???? ? p????;20880 wrote:
    i dunno if they’re permanent or temporary, but i do know one thing – u need 2 brush up on ur english n ur grammar

they have explained that they are not english…. there was no need to be blatently rude to them, this i will not tollerate
    😡

outlaw

vaggerbond
    Participant
    @vaggerbond
    š???? ? p????;20880 wrote:
    u need 2 brush up on ur english n ur grammar

Rude and also I would take a look at your own use of grammar and spelling before you comment on someone else’s!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.