imjustmeandyourjustyou
    Participant
    @imjustmeandyourjustyou

Sorry, I just think some people take themselves too seriously and enjoy different peoples perspectives on various topics. I mean would you relate better to your favorite celebrity if they had a tat?? Would you find it hot?? Would it matter??

U-man
    @

I have seen very few tattoos that I think are worth having.

hanmabookie
    @

Tattoos are the new uniform. Everyone has one. They have completely lost their significance. Tattoos on celebrities are even worse because they get them for attention only, not for any “tribal” reason.

And if anyone says “they get tats because they like them,” I’ll punch that person dead in the face. People like tats because they see other people with them, end of story.

If you want to blend into today’s crowd, why not do what everyone else and his mama is doing and get a tattoo?

Tattoos = 5 minutes ago.

hththted
    @

tattos on any girl even if they arent famous can be hot

fav places are above the but, or above the cunt little bit to left or right

nightshadow97
    @

right above a girls butt is hot

V for Vendetta ?
    @

Sometimes I do, but it also depends on which tattoo they have!!!!!!!

chakras_dream
    @

not I, tattooing to me is like branding oneself

dmb
    @

Yea, some of them are hot.
    I have a bunch of them. (6) I have had people tell me that they always thought that tats were trashy, but that I wear mine very well. I do, without a doubt, get more attention when I am wearing cloths that show them off.
    I love that guy from the “meet the barkers” (I think that’s the name) That cat is covered w/ ink and yet they show a side of him that the general public would never see.

Snapessxy
    Participant
    @snapessxy

Not really.

Jeans
    @

Celebrities are people just like the rest of us! Strange formating within that question!

smallville_hero
    Participant
    @smallville_hero

disagree they are good looking and have good bodies so I think if tastfully done it makes em look hot. I cant relate to them though.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.