Afink87
Participant
@afink87

I want a feminine (not girly) politically correct tattoo. It needs to be PC because I want it to be visible and employment maintainable. I was talked out of an M16 tattoo by my artist and another artist in the shop when I inquired about the tattoo and my need to be employed by respectable places that are likely to have tattoo policies (like hospitals and schools) I love the shit out of guns and am not completely against the idea of a “non thug” rifle tattoo. Any other ideas? I’m not big on eagles, I love American traditional, and I have a petite frame. Please throw your ideas at me.

Also my MOS was nuclear, biological, chemical, and I really want to get a gas mask tattoo, the two could be incorporated.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Get the middle one.
trash-polka-tattoos-main.jpg

A great tattooist can help you with your ideas. You say you already have a tattooist. please provide a link to them. Where are you at?

Afink87
Participant
@afink87

His name is Seb, in columbia sc at 8 sins tattoo. He’s been tattooing for 20 years, and was a graffiti artist before and currently. He also paints, and is a really good artist. Here’s all sorts of work he does
artist profile
He’s really good at color, he is covered in black and gray only though. My husband got a 6 hour black and gray piece from him, I got a 4.5 hr color piece from him. He’s great.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Is he the same guy that did your shoulder piece? If it were me I would find a different tattooist. I’m not trying to be an ass but it is hard to tell what that tattoo is. the skull just disappears in it.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

You said his name is Seb but that link goes to someone called Bezerk Iwok? Have I missed something? Whoever he is I don’t like his stuff I’m afraid… I cant even put my finger on why… Either way I have never been one to stick with one artist so maybe it’s time for you to see what else is on offer too?

Buttwheat, love the pictures!

HannahRoses21
Participant
@hannahroses21

I’m new to all this, but what comes to mind with what you want, is maybe the outline of a strong woman, wearing a U.S. flag as a dress or tank top and leaning against a rifle or some other firearm. Tastefully done, it could be a very beautiful design IMO. If this isn’t at all what you were thinking of, I apologize.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.