blackout
Participant
@blackout

So I am finally getting my first tattoo and my second one as well at the same time, I just need some ideas and inspirations for them.

For my first one I am looking for something that represents my dual identity as a Chinese American. Since my parents immigrated to the US in 92 and were well into their 40s I grew up in a very Chinese/Asian household, and I would also go back to China and visit family (my mom and dad both have 3 siblings each) for my entire summer break (2-3 months) every year; I am very in touch with my Chinese heritage. But I am still “white-washed”in a lot of aspects because of my upbringing, education, and general everyday life (outside of my house) in the US. So, I want something that represents how I have my own unique identity and thoughts/opinions that have been molded by aspects from both the American and Chinese influences in my life. This is one is either going on my right shoulder or chest (probably shoulder like 80% sure its gonna be right shoulder).

2. I want kind of a dystopian/decaying skyline/city landscape. I want it to be in all black and with like a clear portrayal of a collapsing city (metaphorically and physically but more so metaphorically). this is one going to stretch across my left chest to the front of the left shoulder.

If you guys could give me ideas or find links to tattoos/tattoo ideas that would fit these descriptions that would be great!!! Im pretty excited for this. :):o

BertNaked
Participant
@bertnaked

It’s hard to start out with an idea without having any artists in mind.

Do you live in San Francisco?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

First think about one tattoo at a time, get your first tattoo then think about the next one. You say you are getting two tattoos do you have an appointment? have you discussed anything with the tattooist?

The proper way of getting a great tattoo is to find the best tattooist in the style of tattoo that you want then have him/her draw up your tattoo for you.
We can help you find a good tattooist. where do you live? what style of tattoo? what is your budget? how far are you willing to travel?

get this it is a perfect for a Chinese American combo 杂碎

warriortattoo
Participant
@warriortattoo

A warrior tattoo. A warrior will defend the weak, resist temptation and protect beliefs and that’s what makes these type of warrior tattoos so meaningful

warrior-tattoos.jpg

More ideas, u can get from here: [removed]

BertNaked
Participant
@bertnaked

Why are there bots with the sole purpose of promoting warrior tattoos?

This makes me want to cut myself

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.