Ahfrsk
    Participant
    @ahfrsk

Hello,
    After years of not being absolutely sure about the tattoo, i finally managed to figure it out what it is that i want on my body for the rest of my life, since it absolutely has to have a meaning for myself.
    The idea that im aiming for, is: “Something i dont want to be/get back to anymore”

Everybody has something in their life that they either dont want to be anymore or something they never want to get back to again.
    I do as well, but if i search for a design, i dont want it to symbolise anything specific in my life, since i dont want it to remind me that directly every time i see it on the mirror.
    I want it to symbolize either “the past, something i never want to get back to again”, or “a hope for a change, something i dont want to be anymore”. Nobody else needs to understand it if they have a look on it, as long as i know what it stands for.
    Anyway, that’s where i hope for you guys to come in.
    Is there any mythological god/force/symbol or w/e that represents “the past, mistakes, changes in life” or “a hope to change, aim for a better myself” ? Anything i can start visualizing it around to ?
    I tried to explain myself as clearly as i could, is it confusing or do you guys get my problem? Are there any ideas? ๐Ÿ™‚
    Im sorry if anything is unclear, please do let me know and i try to answer those questions best i could ๐Ÿ™‚
    Thank you. ๐Ÿ™‚

peterpoose
    Participant
    @peterpoose

A circle ๐Ÿ™‚

Ahfrsk
    Participant
    @ahfrsk

A bit (Like a lot ๐Ÿ˜€ ) dull.. ๐Ÿ™‚

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

A snake eating its own tail.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.