thecounterweight777
Participant
@thecounterweight777

I didn’t plan one of my tattoos terribly well as far as making it extendable. I’ve already extended it once and now the edges are curved and I have no idea how to extend it. I need help with designs/ideas that I can wrap around the image so that I can flow it into a nature based sleeve. It doesen’t “wrap” around my arm properly, my fault, and now I want to make it wrap.

Here is the one I want to extend. (My wife is Indian (so, naturally, my Kids will be half) hence the Om, and we were engaged and married on mountains.) I want to work on the part away from my body first so that it looks good from the side.
IMG_2770.jpg

Here is a picture of my full arm:
Screen_Shot_2014_07_24_at_12_28_12_PM.png

Here is a closeup of my rose in case it helps bridge the gap; I eventually want a 3/4 sleeve:
photo2.jpg

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

I’m sorry but they are not done well Just go to a decent tattooist they will be able to tie it together.

thecounterweight777
Participant
@thecounterweight777

@buttwheat 140981 wrote:

I’m sorry but they are not done well Just go to a decent tattooist they will be able to tie it together.

The rose is well done, the bottom one is not (but I designed it; NEVER DESIGN YOUR OWN!), so Im thinking an extension or cover up. I’m going to try this man next: Tattoos By Mykie Rice

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.