theamg12
Participant
@theamg12

Hello everyone, so i have a few ideas for a tattoo which i will post the pictures of in my description. But i want it to be on my inner bicep and can span from about my armpit to the elbow, but it also has to have the theme, of heroism/overcoming impossible odds/determination and sacrifice. For example I LOVE the idea of having a small person standing up to a giant, Which is the idea shown in the pictures i will share. I am very more so fond of the futuristic look, which is more prevailant in the robot pics. Any criticism advice or such, and ESPECIALLY suggestions of pictures that can just spark my interest is appreciated!

mqdefault.jpg
giant_demon_samurai_w1.jpeg

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

Take a look at my signature link below on a PC preferably, a top notch artist is the most important!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Sounds like you have a great idea now to find the right tattooist. Where do you live? how far are you willing to travel? Do you have enough funds to make it a great tattoo?

Dan
Participant
@dan

ya,the second piece would make an insane good looking tattoo,like was said though,as long it was done by the right artist,if not,it would just be a dark mess.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.