fisher1990
Participant
@fisher1990

Hey!

I need help with my “first” tattoo, when i say “first” i mean second…i have one tattoo that i got when i was drunk, just a letter for…..so its really my first…real tattoo.

So i need your help. I have some words that i would like to ink to my body, because i think those words describe how no one want to feel. I decide to ink these words so i can always be reminded how i should treat people and how i should make them feel about them selves. Also because i have felt it and i really sucks.

“unwanted useless alone” (feel free to come with other examples) – These words will be inked in Korean…

Im asking for a design and where to put it…?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

@fisher1990 139707 wrote:

Im asking for a design and where to put it…?

Put it on a T shirt

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

If that’s what you want inked on your body you must still be drunk!

I second the tee shirt idea.

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

Bad idea dude. You need to do some soul searching and figure out a better way to express your ideas. Words in a foreign language are about as unoriginal as you can get. No offense….just rethink your concept.
Are you Korean?

GrayCatLove
Participant
@graycatlove

Morbid AND unoriginal? Makes me think of teenage poetry. I approve!

tbos42
Participant
@tbos42

would it be this; 원치 않는 쓸모 혼자 or this; wonchi anhneun sseulmo honja. Big difference. The first may be easily worked into a concept, some thing Korean cultural like piece of the painting below….depending what YOU want, I never “got” why people ask for advice from total strangers (albeit experienced in the art) on something that will be as permanent as their soul. Remember only you TRULY understand what you want on your body FOR LIFE.

P1080723.jpg

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.