Polina Stepanova
Participant
@polina-stepanova

Hey, I’m trying to think of a great idea for my tattoo. I want to have it on the back of my neck and I did some sketches of it! It’s going to be my first tattoo, can’t wait to get it. What do you think?
Sketches are here:
Moved Temporarily

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

@Polina Stepanova 139377 wrote:

Hey, I’m trying to think of a great idea for my tattoo. I want to have it on the back of my neck and I did some sketches of it! It’s going to be my first tattoo, can’t wait to get it. What do you think?
Sketches are here:
Moved Temporarily

Boring and unimaginative!

As this is your first tattoo, I strongly suggest you research artists and see what beautiful art can be done these days, you wont regret it but I fear you will regret this tattoo ๐Ÿ™‚

Try my signature link to see what’s possible ๐Ÿ™‚

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Let the tattoo artist draw and design your tattoo it is their job! Spend your time searching out the right tattooist

Dan
Participant
@dan

@Polina Stepanova 139377 wrote:

Sketches are here:
Moved Temporarily

IMO a tattoo does’nt have to have a deep meaning behind it,it can just be something you like or cool art ! like was said,find a good artist & give them the basics of what you want,& let them come up with an original piece of art.

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

Walking into a shop, handing them your sketch and saying “I want this” is a bad idea. Trust me.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.