Participant
    @ronin

Looking for some ideas on a past, present, future tattoo idea

Thanks for the suggestions

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Welcome to the forum!

You must consider where you were in the past, where you are in the present, and where you want to be in the future.
    Take those thoughts and build on them. Then find a good tattoo artist and utilize his or her creativity to put it together.
    Then take lots of pictures and post them.

msmercury
    Participant
    @msmercury

Welcome to the forum. Wow, that’s a tall order. That is so personal to each individual. Generically speaking, though, the old standards like clocks, calendars, triangles etc. There are many nice designs that are symbols of or could be used to represent past, present & future, like intertwining knots and other interesting designs. The celtic triskelion is interesting and represents forward motion. It could be personalized. I’m into celtic stuff, so I’m always looking at celtic knots and symbols. Check them out online. Any of these things can be made to be more personal to your own life. Good luck and once you figure out your design and get your tattoo, be sure to post pics! 🙂 Oh, and don’t forget to look at all the Eastern symbols that could make a great tattoo to represent past, present & future.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

Baby new year getting killed by the grime reaper

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

A vulture’s nest!

RonIn
    Participant
    @ronin

I was thinking a clock with the face half a clock face and the other half a compass with the hands on my date of birth.

I am trying to decide on the type of clock and wanted to know what you guys have to say about color vs black n grey ?

Thanks for the ideas

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@RonIn 129157 wrote:

I was thinking a clock with the face half a clock face and the other half a compass with the hands on my date of birth. I am trying to decide on the type of clock and wanted to know what you guys have to say about color vs black n grey ?

How old are you? I’m an old fart and I would use a grandfather clock (or cuckoo clock) for me. For a younger person, perhaps a digital clock?
    As for a compass? I’d go with a weather vane on top of a clock tower.

How about the clock tower from “Back to the Future”?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.