Michael28
    Participant
    @michael28

or the phrase “everything in life is about timing”

thanks

GrayCatLove
    Participant
    @graycatlove

I’d prefer an archer aiming at a swinging target that’s also a pendulum on a clock.

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

How about the clock from the Twilight Zone.

Michael28
    Participant
    @michael28

i was thinking about a hourglass chipped on its side and water poring out of it.

what do you think ?

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

@Michael28 128430 wrote:

i was thinking about a hourglass chipped on its side and water poring out of it.

what do you think ?

As long as you go to an excellent artist, that idea could work well.

Michael28
    Participant
    @michael28

just need to find one. i have another question

what is the best place on the body to do it ? ( my first one is on my left upper arm/shoulder ) i was thinking on the side under

the chest’ is it a good place ?

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

@Michael28 128438 wrote:

just need to find one. i have another question what is the best place on the body to do it ? ( my first one is on my left upper arm/shoulder ) i was thinking on the side under
    the chest’ is it a good place ?

Any place is good, some are just more painful.

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

How about a clock tattoo?

freitas_steampunk_clock_tattoo_by_todo_by_abttattoo-d59p5vg.jpg

tumblr_maeke3014a1rd6rueo1_500.jpg

%C2%A9-Juan-Salgado-Soft-Watch-at-the-Moment-of-First-Explosion-by-Dali-2009.png

clock.jpg

53521535.jpg

Michael28
    Participant
    @michael28

cloaks are to “mechanic” for my test. i think that hourglass is more natural (although man made) symbol for time.

anyway i like the one with the melting cloak but i am more into the hourglass chipped on the side with water poring out of it. just need to find some nice picture

buttwheat
    Participant
    @buttwheat

@Michael28 128447 wrote:

i am more into the hourglass chipped on the side with water poring out of it. just need to find some nice picture

No you don’t need to find a picture you just need to find a great tattooist and communicate with them on what you want they will draw it up for you. If the tattooist you selected say’s to you: “Please bring me a picture of what you want tattooed” then you have chosen the wrong tattooist

Michael28
    Participant
    @michael28

@buttwheat 128451 wrote:

No you don’t need to find a picture you just need to find a great tattooist and communicate with them on what you want they will draw it up for you. If the tattooist you selected say’s to you: “Please bring me a picture of what you want tattooed” then you have chosen the wrong tattooist

thank you for the advice

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.