Rogue_Ale
Participant
@rogue_ale

I want something that every time I look at the tattoo it reminds me to stay positive no matter what situation you encounter in life and to always look on the bight side of life. Also to represent letting go of the past living in the present and looking forward to the future and be grateful.

Some ideas I have been thinking about are clocks/pocket watches/hourglasses/grandfather clocks/cuckoo clocks, a bird to represent staying up, or a tree to represent the paths of life.

I was looking to incorporate an inspirational quote or word as well.

I wanted to hear what some of you guys thought and see if any of you had some ideas of how to incorporate all of this together or if you had a new idea all together.

I have been thinking about this for quite some time but haven’t been able to put anything down on paper so hopefully with your help I will !

This is my first tattoo and I was thinking about getting on the inside of my upper arm.

Thank you I appreciate any help ! 🙂

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

Welcome to the forum!

My first thought was of a train heading into a broad horizon while the track behind would disintegrate into a flock of birds. A nice car on a highway would do the same thing. Or a jet plane………..

No quotations please.

Amok
Participant
@amok

Get a huge plus sign in solid black.

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

I want an Oompa Loompa!

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

@Amok 128587 wrote:

Get a huge plus sign in solid black.

Plus sign in RED. Minus sign in BLACK? (Courtesy of Excide-Willard Batteries)

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Find an awesome artist and get this:

ESPN2.jpg

Sam-I-Am
Participant
@sam-i-am

@buttwheat 128598 wrote:

Find an awesome artist and get this:

Damn! I told my wife to stop watering the lawn! That costs money!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.